Bolting Or Netting

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yea depends on the ground for me if its nice and open I wont put a net down. 1 caught by the dog is worth 5 in a net in my eyes.

here you go tommy cant beat bolting for the dogs

Fair play you Irish start a argument in a empty room.   I use a cur for my ferreting/bolting, quick enough to make a difference but slow enough to not get too damaged.

Posted Images

if you know witch you do the dog was not hunted in her first season so why you gettin on like a we prick and trying be a smart ass, :whistling:

FFs dry your eyes will ya as you stated over and over again tommy it's just a bit a banter!

i love a bit of banter, but with someone with a bit of knowledge about lurchers, not someone whos had about 50 dogs in the last year and still goin :tongue2:

• Like 1

Your at it half your life 30 years lol still got ferreting dogs that's some going llf

i dont think theres anything wrong with having a dog that can do both, and plenty men would agree with that, but you will pick up a few tips along the way, the little bitch didnt have a season last year through no fault of her own, but sometimes its good to take your time with a dog and not push it, thats just what i think!!

• Like 2

The funny side is that bitch is in her second season and your out ferreting with her too get her gub going the bitch should be running hare not rabbits IMO but it's your dog MATE

I am pretty sure he knows whats best for HIS dog...

• Like 1

Tommy would like too see iur wee bitch in a lone ear mate looks a fast type

ill get you out some day course it, hope you dont mind if i wear a pair of earphones or something, you do ramble on a bit like :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:
np tommy wat you going a run with your ferreting bitch lol
don't think your in a position to knock anyones dog , wether it be ferreting or otherwise :thumbs:
  • Like 1