Sire For My Greyhound Bitch.

My mate's got a beddie x grey...only 22 inch but certainly punches above his weight. This dog is now about 8 years old and has certainly put a lot of game away in his career. He's in Cheshire also so I'm sure you could see the old fella run mate.

If you're interested p.m me...

ATB postie

• Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would you HAVE to go back to a pure greyhound?? Why not a 3/4 bred or a line bred coursing dog?? A greyhound brings nothing to the table except speed imo. I would sacrifice a little speed every ti

Put in the miles and ask cleanspade if you can use his wheaten whippet

A greyhound should only be used to start a base. ie first x. After that lurcher to lurcher imo

Posted Images

Why not use Birds collie greyhound Bryn if he would be willing to let you? I cannot understand why no one has asked to use him yet, him back to a greyhound should be very decent pups.

Bryn is a fantastic example of a first x collie, I totally agree with you, I'm sure he'd throw some super pups. The same has been said of Gyp, why no one's used him beggars belief!!!

Bird and Langley are both very honest lads and I'm sure would go out of their way to help.

ATB postie

• Like 1

My mate's got a beddie x grey...only 22 inch but certainly punches above his weight. This dog is now about 8 years old and has certainly put a lot of game away in his career. He's in Cheshire also so I'm sure you could see the old fella run mate.If you're interested p.m me...ATB postie

hard to beat the bed die crosses great we dogs