Fukc the trail cams ... I wouldn't care how many nights it took me I wouldn't rest until I had caught the Pervy scum .........

didn't want to go down this path but it seems your intimateing iam not doin my f*****g bit unless you come up/down for a guided tour you will see what iam

up against when I log off in approx. 15 mins (if that's ok ) I will be back out sitting in one place wondering if iam in the right one hearing something moveing, To the

next standing in wood quietly listening..... wondering if everyone at home is ok . then wondering if someone is even about this particular night... sit in the old car

so I get a different view.... should I be round the other side am I being watched. don't worry iam the one dealing with it and you will be up dated. hence the original post trail cams to eliminate access areas. well done you managed to cause an argument in a passive post in optics and gun accessories :thumbs:

FFS you don't live in a mansion it isn't difficult to set yourself up where you can catch the fella ... He likes to look through windows ... yes ... So you close all the curtains except on the windows you are watching from a concealed hide .... Now when mr Pervy comes calling he will prowl around look from a distance and notice that certain curtains are shut so he can't get his enjoyment from those until ... Yes ... there are some windows there with the curtains open .... To a freak like this they will be like a flame for a moth and he will HAVE to go and peer through them for his own Pervy gratification ... and bobs your uncle you have him ....

Sorry to here about this perv It would drive me mental too, wish I lived a little closer cause I would offer my time to sit out with you waiting for him or her to show their face.

Trial cam sounds a good idea to me too, have you been intouch with your local police? they may be able to offer some kind of help and they may even have some kind of trial cams they could set up especially since you live in arural area as they may have used somthing similar to stop rural crime..

But a word of caution! Regardless how worried you are for your family the courts may and could take the side of the perv if you were to catch him or her and give them a good hiding.

Minimum and proportionate force if you end up getting hands on.

Good luck.

Fukc the trail cams ... I wouldn't care how many nights it took me I wouldn't rest until I had caught the Pervy scum .........

didn't want to go down this path but it seems your intimateing iam not doin my f*****g bit unless you come up/down for a guided tour you will see what iam

up against when I log off in approx. 15 mins (if that's ok ) I will be back out sitting in one place wondering if iam in the right one hearing something moveing, To the

next standing in wood quietly listening..... wondering if everyone at home is ok . then wondering if someone is even about this particular night... sit in the old car

so I get a different view.... should I be round the other side am I being watched. don't worry iam the one dealing with it and you will be up dated. hence the original post trail cams to eliminate access areas. well done you managed to cause an argument in a passive post in optics and gun accessories :thumbs:

The sensible method, particularly if you have a FAC. If you caught this guy & kicked the living out of him (we'd all want to do that!) then you'd end up in court for assault and before you could say 'but' plod will have lifted all your guns & ammo.

Box clever catch him on camera, and present the evidence to plod. There's no greater feeling watching someone squirm in court. He'll then end up on the sex register which will bugger up his employment chances.

Revenge is a dish best served cold - but you already on his wavelength.

As promised, here are some trail cam shots of Eastern European immigrants picking mushrooms - which incidentally is illegal to do commercially unless you have a license and land owners

permission. This lot had neither.

This is my other post on the security box:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/296000-trail-cam-security-box/ This one is the Swann camera from Maplins. I don't have a picture of the Aldi one, which is much better.

Should have said before, the pictures in black & white are night time shots using the IR LED's. When we discovered these folk wandering about, we raised the height of the cams.

Problem solved now anyway - they wont be back.

2586vcj.jpg

2hcndd4.jpg

24fiag0.jpg

30u4g1k.jpg

2m78yzc.jpg

Edited by fireblade_rrw
  • 3 weeks later...

You can get a trail can that sends an SMS to your mobile you can also get alarms that get set out and sent tone to a base unit telling you the area.

I would be closing all the curtains and just leave one open with a light on. Just a crack in the curtain to look like you didn't close properly. Set the cameras on that area. I think I would just put the camera there so when you check in morning you have the photos, just a in case you go out to confront and he has a knife or something.