Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few more bedy crosses

A few more some of my mates bedy fells

100%  digging  beddy/fell

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mr. Mxyzptlk said:

I ask because jagds are used for earthing but class as hounds.And i don't know of other terriers having them ears.I read to that now some have Poodle.Riilington lines i think.

But thnx y'all.except rippem.

Hows a jagdterrier not a terrier? May have hound in it but its very terrier like.

9 hours ago, rippem said:

Don't you mean a true terrier? Hahahaha

What i mean is if you classify a pitbull as a terrier, yet they are limited to what earthwork they do which is little to none. Bedlingtons on the other hand have been used for earthwork for a long time so why would you have to question whether they are a terrier or not.

• Like 2
On 2/14/2018 at 19:07, THE GENERAL said:

What i mean is if you classify a pitbull as a terrier, yet they are limited to what earthwork they do which is little to none. Bedlingtons on the other hand have been used for earthwork for a long time so why would you have to question whether they are a terrier or not.

On 2/14/2018 at 19:07, THE GENERAL said:

I wouldn't even reply to him lmo he is only taking the piss out of everyone with all these silly questions loads of information on every breed of terrier going on here he doesn't need to ask.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, THE GENERAL said:

GENERAL, I was being funny,  how he asked if the beddy was a terrier,  then I said he knows what a buddy is, he said he meant as a true terrier,  so the question is, is a pitbull a terrier, no my fault is it a true terrier? This clown knows the answer hes asking and guys entertain this fool. Let him entertain himself. He will end up having conversations with his many alter egos! Right DANNY BOY? Now him doing that is entertaining!