Help With Rspca

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you see mine was far more serious. I was caught Fingering a trout.

They have NO rights to enter your premises, if they really want access they need to get a real policeman with a warrant to get past the door, even if you have nothing to hide tell them to do one.

Theres a thread/post on here somewhere about the RSPCA and their rights. It would be a good idea to pin it IMO.   Mods?   Cheers, D.

neighbour has made a complaint that dogs are left out in rain no food water shelter etc. says the garden is dangerous and that i have ferrets an chickens also. thats the complaint. inspector left some cards spoke to him today. there where no dogs in the garden either time he visited. there is a shed with pop hole cushons an heater out there. but dogs live in kitchen anyway. he wants to see dogs. ive got no problem with that as they are all in great condition, however reading variouse post i am dubious of having any dealings atall with them

If you've got nothing to hide then invite them around.

It's all well and good telling them to f**k off. But they come back, with police and a warrant and they will turn your house over given half a chance.

Been there, got the tshirt. It's no fun.

All the best.

and if they do turn up with the cops and a warrant check the warrant first if there names are not on it don't let them in ...

Theres a thread/post on here somewhere about the RSPCA and their rights.

It would be a good idea to pin it IMO.

Mods?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

and if they do turn up with the cops and a warrant check the warrant first if there names are not on it don't let them in ...

Theres a thread/post on here somewhere about the RSPCA and their rights.

It would be a good idea to pin it IMO.

Mods?

Cheers, D.

yep I agree if it stops them scumbags from stitching some poor fecker up then it should be pinned..

if an inspectors been and there was a problem he would of called the police there and then

ring them up and tell them its a neighbour dispute

and if you find them trespassing on your property again you'll call the police

they have no power of entry what so ever, when they've got a warrant the police have to serve it not the rspca

don't invite trouble to your door

• Like 1

i couldnt find the post about your rights when dealing with the rspca, but the one i had read a while ago was very informative. its not hunting related. the guy on the phone was probing at y i had ferrets n lurchers though. i told him he wouldnt be coming in my house or seeing my dogs, but i didnt know if maybe sending them packing would make them more eager to try and give me trouble. or should i just show my dogs on front step and be done with it.

• Like 1

The rspca are c**ts. They have been and they will be again, probably while you are out. And yes they have been known to take peoples animals away and put a card through the letter box saying it was them and to get in touch to "discuss their condition" so make sure the garden is twat proof. They may dress like gavvers and call each other constable and sergeant etc but they have no more powers than any charity worker. You can tell them to f**k off and I suggest you do unless AND ONLY IF your set up is perfectly clean and sheltered and that the water bowl is full etc etc.

anybody got a number to call for advice on best course of action to deal with rspca

If it's a hunting related issue Clive Rees is a very nice friendly fella....more than helpful....ring him..... :thumbs:

the man will

Have yer fooking pants down . he's fooking useless and like a rhino. Charges for fook all.