Wheatenxgrey

And 1% tell the truth

Yeah i have seen a couple of his lurchers get straight lined before now ;) and the only bit of earth work the black half cross terrier he's breeding from has ever seen was on my permission a few years back now :yes: .I also own 2 russell's bred out of some of his stuff as it goes (well i say that but i now know at least one dog in the line was bullshitted about :icon_redface: )and both do me just fine.but your right he can do what he likes with his own dogs but what he shouldn't do is bullshit about breeding from working dogs.

Will add i've no axe to grind with the fella just telling the truth and he's a member on here so can reply himself if i'm the bullshitter anyway can't he?. :victory:

well im sure they'll do me fine for what im after :thumbs: all you said might be true as i dont know him personally but your the first ive ive heard that has a bad word to say bout his lurchers/terriers! i will let you know in about a years time about his lurchers but id be surprised if they dont work after the feedback ive had off other lads, and dont think he comes on here much now does he?

Haven't once really bad mouthed his dogs,just said what my own eyes have seen but i do wish you all the best with your pup :victory: .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and you dont look as hard when your walking a scruffy lurcher that you cant see its scars lol

Dog in my avatar is a CH bred dog................best thing i've ever spent money on. Unbelievable prey drive, one hell of a nose can hunt like a hound, good strong feet and no reverse gear

He's a puppy peddling twat who's just bred his old bitch again,poor old girls at least 10 if not the 13 i heard she was the other day.Another thing is he don't work any dogs these days just breeds the

Ther 5/8 3/8 mate and they were gone before they were born I got a russle off the same guy and is just over a year old and looking very promising and he speaks very highly of his Wheatons

you getting pup out of CH' litter mate? if so im getting one from same litter, his wheaten x's are top dogs! :thumbs:

He's a puppy peddling twat who's just bred his old bitch again,poor old girls at least 10 if not the 13 i heard she was the other day.Another thing is he don't work any dogs these days just breeds the f**k out of them and yes i would tell it to his face and he knows where i am if he's a problem with the truth i write. :thumbs: .

is he still breeding from the heather bitch ? fm. atb sp

Ther 5/8 3/8 mate and they were gone before they were born I got a russle off the same guy and is just over a year old and looking very promising and he speaks very highly of his Wheatons

you getting pup out of CH' litter mate? if so im getting one from same litter, his wheaten x's are top dogs! :thumbs:

He's a puppy peddling twat who's just bred his old bitch again,poor old girls at least 10 if not the 13 i heard she was the other day.Another thing is he don't work any dogs these days just breeds the f**k out of them and yes i would tell it to his face and he knows where i am if he's a problem with the truth i write. :thumbs: .

She's the old bitch i'm talking about S.P.

She's the old bitch i'm talking about S.P.

sad that he's still breeding off it and at that age. :no:

my bitch grandfather on one side was a litter bro to heather, dog called Tonk

according to ch tonk was a bag of shit,but he said that only after he sold it on.atb sp

never saw him work but a friend did and thought he was good dog, heard of a couple of other decent grafters from that same litter. but who knows.

my bitch grandfather on one side was a litter bro to heather, dog called Tonk

according to ch tonk was a bag of shit,but he said that only after he sold it on.atb sp

never saw him work but a friend did and thought he was good dog, heard of a couple of other decent grafters from that same litter. but who knows.

i new the bloke who had it, he put it on every thing going and the dog came good. sadly the dogs not here any more but i do believe that bornhunter and hunterside had dogs out of tonk. atb sp

• 5 months later...