Wheatenxgrey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and you dont look as hard when your walking a scruffy lurcher that you cant see its scars lol

Dog in my avatar is a CH bred dog................best thing i've ever spent money on. Unbelievable prey drive, one hell of a nose can hunt like a hound, good strong feet and no reverse gear

He's a puppy peddling twat who's just bred his old bitch again,poor old girls at least 10 if not the 13 i heard she was the other day.Another thing is he don't work any dogs these days just breeds the

Go to pic my new addition to the team up in afew weeks, ive never never seen these dogs work ive heard ther hardy with alot of drive wich is just what im looking for just wondering if any lads on here worked them and what they think... cheers allrounder

is there any pups left if so what cross are they 1\2, 3\4 etc, how much, and where they at, could be interested in 1 hope you don't think im being cheeky just on look out for 1 of these crosses :icon_redface:

a friend of mine has been keeping this x for 20 years or more same line and has never let him down excellent dogs for his needs the wheaten line hes using goes back at leasts 50 years, if bred from proper working strain these are not for the faint hearted ATB with your pup

never understood the expression not for the faint hearted surely you know what your getting with a wheaton cross

• Like 2

a friend of mine has been keeping this x for 20 years or more same line and has never let him down excellent dogs for his needs the wheaten line hes using goes back at leasts 50 years, if bred from proper working strain these are not for the faint hearted ATB with your pup

what wheaton line is that if you don't mind me asking ??

never understood the expression not for the faint hearted surely you know what your getting with a wheaton cross

a lot of people think a lurcher is a lurcher but iv seen wheaten bred lurchers work and they can be very nasty imo they wouldn't be for the inexperienced lurcher man because of very high prey drive I know a man who had one and was knocking a couple a night single handed night after night ATB

• Like 1

Go to pic my new addition to the team up in afew weeks, ive never never seen these dogs work ive heard ther hardy with alot of drive wich is just what im looking for just wondering if any lads on here worked them and what they think... cheers allrounder

is there any pups left if so what cross are they 1\2, 3\4 etc, how much, and where they at, could be interested in 1 hope you don't think im being cheeky just on look out for 1 of these crosses :icon_redface:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/306531-lurcher-pups-north-devon-l150-dogs-n-bitches-bullwheatongrey/

Ther 5/8 3/8 mate and they were gone before they were born I got a russle off the same guy and is just over a year old and looking very promising and he speaks very highly of his Wheatons

you getting pup out of CH' litter mate? if so im getting one from same litter, his wheaten x's are top dogs! :thumbs:

my bitch nearly all CH breeding, some good dogs

• Like 1

Ther 5/8 3/8 mate and they were gone before they were born I got a russle off the same guy and is just over a year old and looking very promising and he speaks very highly of his Wheatons

shame they've all gone would have been ideal cross for what I want if they get let down on a dog pup let me know or if any one else has any on and theres a dog pup to be had let me know. thanks