Sale Of Shotgun

Just a quick question. I have just sold a shotgun to one of my friends. He has printed a form off which i have filled my details in and signed and he is going to send that off later today. Do i also need to fill one of these in and send it aswell?

Thanks.

Use the email service at your local firearms dept. Quick , easy and you have copies of all the mail you send them. I have used it a few times now, and it`s far better than letters or forms.

I write mine on one of the Thames Valley recommended forms they sent with my certs. I photocopied it so I had a few and keep all my firearms info in a folder. I scan the form in and email it that way, along with a scanned copy of my SGC/FAC with it on the bottom.

This way I have hard copies of everything, and email versions.

I get all my permission written as two letters and signed too. That way my land owners hold a copy, and a copy goes into my folder. Then all I do is put the folder in the car before I go out and people can question me about anything and I have proof...

Atb,

BB