Romeo

Still got the pups you had kc

my pal had no dog so i gifted him the bitch pup. its running very well killing 1s and 2s every time out i still have cream dog pup :thumbs:
that's good mate. The cream dig putting them away then

was early season but not strong enough for fen hares now still young dog pup 14 month old so give him a few at backend then see what hes got next season :thumbs:

How did you find out the dog was no good on a good hare?

i run 1 where i know there a decent hare seen a few 5 mins or more races on this land dead of winter and after 3 half mins seen hare pulling on him but luckley lost it on a hedge. seen what i needed to see. i give him a few backend of season and start him again next season if hes no good hes no good :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is another pup out of Romeo to me pals bitch bred by Block paver of here his old bitch to ozzie , maybe he could put breeding up ,  

Chief.......Nearly 12 weeks    

CHINA romeo x pure saluki 8 weeks old

Posted Images

Still got the pups you had kc

my pal had no dog so i gifted him the bitch pup. its running very well killing 1s and 2s every time out i still have cream dog pup :thumbs:
that's good mate. The cream dig putting them away then

was early season but not strong enough for fen hares now still young dog pup 14 month old so give him a few at backend then see what hes got next season :thumbs:
How did you find out the dog was no good on a good hare?

i run 1 where i know there a decent hare seen a few 5 mins or more races on this land dead of winter and after 3 half mins seen hare pulling on him but luckley lost it on a hedge. seen what i needed to see. i give him a few backend of season and start him again next season if hes no good hes no good :thumbs:
Sensible thing to do mate
  • Like 1