Hunting Pcp Rifle!

How much you got ££££ tough to beat £720 on a HW100 (I'd go full size thumb hole, but you choose).

You can get them cheaper than that new and under 400 quid second hand if your lucky.

WHAT??? WHere can you get a new HW100 for less than £700????

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Question. How many shot do you really need on an air rifle hunting foray? I will bet a pound to a pinch of shit, that 90% of the time you don't need above 40. Most pcps will do this as a minimum whil

How much you got ££££ tough to beat £720 on a HW100 (I'd go full size thumb hole, but you choose).

Mine was £720 from Bagnall and Kirkwood in Newcastle... I had seen for £700 in Durham, but the petrol would have eaten the saving..

Posted Images

Id go for the webly raider ten shot iv got the single shot one and there up there with the best you get about 70 to 80 shots and there deadly accurate just look at some of my hunting posts and you can pick them up cheep reel cheep a very under estimated rifle atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-62646500-1384941576_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-92479700-1384941612_thumb.jpg

The ultra se has more than enough shots for hunting 40 -50 and one of the best pcp out there ,will match and even better than any of high price guns .

they are a good gun for the money, light and accurate and enough shots for most, but they are not better than any of the more expensive guns.

His best bet imo is to go to a local club and have a go with as many as possible, Then make a list of what he likes and can afford and keep an eye out for a second hand one. Especially at this time of year with the cash in your pocket there is some bargains to be had.

Hi Mate, some good advice given I believe from the lads on here, I am shooting the HW 100 kt in 177 cal and get an easy 40 shots of great accuracy and power, which I find to be plenty for a days hunting.

If your budget is below , or around £500 for a new rifle take a "very" serious look at the Brocock range,the write ups and reviews for these rifles are very encouraging indeed.

Good luck.