Daft Questions

Im at collage doing motor mechanic and there is a kid well saying kid he is 26 but thick as f**k and alredy got him wi air hook, giggling pin, laughing shaft, and the usual have any of uses ever fell for any ?

Only one iv ever been caught with is a durex cutter when i was working in the slaughter house

Edited by poacher22

Sky Hooks ....! We were working on some big gable end. All the lads were peering up at some stink pipe. I sucked my teeth, as expertly as anyone else with three days in the building game.

Ronnie, my cousin ~ the boss ~ muttered, " We'll need some Sky Hooks. " Everyone, but me, murmured their agreement. " Pete: Nip round the tool hire shop and get us some Sky Hooks ..... "

The tool hire shop was, literally, just around the corner.. Everyone else was dead pan. Gazing up at that stink pipe. I so wanted to be the obedient labourer and do as the older men told. The hairs on the back of my neck just saved me!

My, younger, brothers first day on the buildings is a memory I'll always treasure. " Pete! " He screamed down the phone (Remember them? When we used to use our mouths to communicate on them?)

" Pete! I'm working with this bloke called John! And he told me; 'When I get home, I can't wait to rip my wife's panties off! .......... Because they're cutting in .....' "

To this day, That stands up against " I got my Degree! " and " I got my Black Belt! " as the best f**king things I ever heard from his mouth! LOL-1.gif