Sign in to follow this  
Terrier man

Lurcher Pups... Half Pit 1/4Deerhound 1/4Greyhound

Iv got a litter here bred off my own two dogs.. The sire is 6year old 25"tts 4th generation line bred pit/greyhound direct son of a dog called rio out of Cumbria, This dog takes all game single handed works everything on the lamp and draws everything from the ground. The Dam is a 3year and half year old 27tts pit/deerhound off a 23"pit over a 28" deerhound, This bitch has worked from the age of 12months takes everything single handed on the lamp or from the ground.. These pups should make 25 to 27 ..will have the gears for everything. There is 4 dogs and 2 bitches available there 8 weeks old have there first lot of 8in1 injections and will come with there second lot wormed too date.. They are the most even litter iv ever seen no real pick there all big strong good boned pups fed on flesh ...These wont be for first timers or dick extensions they are bred for work out and out... So fools and time wasters save yourself the abuse by contacting me.

Can be easily transported to the uk through greyhound transport... Have a bitch going this week over to Nottingham to the man who bred the mother.

Pups ar 150euro or 125pounds

Will upload pictures this evening as I cant access photofuckit.

edited to add southern ireland

post-20241-0-21505800-1384623351_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Alright tm, how Did that half x bull/deer bitch (bertha lol) turn out? Is this her litter? Don't suppose you got any pics? Pm me if you prefer :thumbs:

Alrite fella... Ya this is her litter bertha never stuck called her missie ...Il put it this way she can work as good as any dog and has put a few to shame..fully convinced she thinks shes a dog as she doesn't look at bitchs but iv seen her catch a few dogs up when there acting the bollox. Il throw up a few pics once I get this email off photobucket..

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this