Lurcher Pups... Half Pit 1/4Deerhound 1/4Greyhound

Iv got a litter here bred off my own two dogs.. The sire is 6year old 25"tts 4th generation line bred pit/greyhound direct son of a dog called rio out of Cumbria, This dog takes all game single handed works everything on the lamp and draws everything from the ground. The Dam is a 3year and half year old 27tts pit/deerhound off a 23"pit over a 28" deerhound, This bitch has worked from the age of 12months takes everything single handed on the lamp or from the ground.. These pups should make 25 to 27 ..will have the gears for everything. There is 4 dogs and 2 bitches available there 8 weeks old have there first lot of 8in1 injections and will come with there second lot wormed too date.. They are the most even litter iv ever seen no real pick there all big strong good boned pups fed on flesh ...These wont be for first timers or dick extensions they are bred for work out and out... So fools and time wasters save yourself the abuse by contacting me.

Can be easily transported to the uk through greyhound transport... Have a bitch going this week over to Nottingham to the man who bred the mother.

Pups ar 150euro or 125pounds

Will upload pictures this evening as I cant access photofuckit.

edited to add southern ireland

post-20241-0-21505800-1384623351_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

koda at the start of every season I run both of them on a few rabbits to get them fit and sharpened up they get 3/5 easy. They have the gears for rabbits foxes and hares on the lamp and daytime.. even

pups 1

sire

Posted Images

Alrite fella... Ya this is her litter bertha never stuck called her missie ...Il put it this way she can work as good as any dog and has put a few to shame..fully convinced she thinks shes a dog as she doesn't look at bitchs but iv seen her catch a few dogs up when there acting the bollox. Il throw up a few pics once I get this email off photobucket..

• Like 1
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonesr116
      Haven't been on here in a while and haven't been shooting in a while so I'm deciding so sell some gear and focus on other things.
      Firstly is my BSA lightning tactical xl in .177 comes with hawke hd 3-9x40 scope, one piece mounts and a LED ray gl2 torch with flip up red filter and buffalo river case.
      Only fault with the gun is the front sling swivel is missing.
      I also have a mad dog growler jacket in APG size medium
      A top gun skeet vest size medium
      British army Dpm smock medium-large
      British army issue jungle boots size 11
      Large jack pike shooting hold all
      British army cam net unsure of size but large enough for a personal hide
      I would like to see £130 for the rifle but I'm open to offers for everything together in a bundle
      Collection only for the rifle but the other items I can post and take paypal payments
      I'm in Warminster Wiltshire
      Thanks
    • By cometa300s
         View Advert Bsa r10 se .177 Hello everyone I have forsale my bsa r10 se regulated .177   Reason for selling is I simply don't have the time to get out.   Comes with hawk 3-12x50 sidewinder scopes, bi-pod, solid case,sling plus 2 magazines. Message me if your interested    Advertiser cometa300s Date 15/11/22 Price £550.00 Category Airguns                  

• By Miikee-L
      £450

Complete setup, including
      Bag
      Sling
      Silencer
      Hawke Panorama Scope

Selling due to it being barley used!!! Perfect Condition!!!

message me on here. Located in the West Midlands and can travel within reason!

• By maxtich
      Theoben Rapid MK1 hardwood Walnut Ambi stock in excellent condition.
      Sold Posted In mainland U.K
      On Hold

• By stoaty
      View Advert Lyn lewiington v mached hw97k 177 SOLD
      SOLD Decided to sell my hw97 it's been tuned by Lyn lewiington stunning bit of kit  . Pick up only. for bare gun willing to part ex it for a nice 177 hw100 STH Wales
      Stoaty
      Advertiser stoaty Date 14/09/21 P Category Airguns