Were Can I Hunt Peterborough

hunter321

Hi there.only looking for rabbit as my 22 won't do much more . If you think it is still possible please tell me more

I have permission to shoot the rabbits on Orton Meadows Golf Centre just at the side of the river Nene you can go on that if you want. If you get asked what you're doing just tell them I said it was OK.

If you want a larger permission to use you're best off sending Laird Rake Aboot a message and asking him directly, better to address him as His Lairdship though

• Like 1

Just to point out to the OP and anyone else taking up these most generous offers from members on here,YOU MUST ALWAYS CHECK WITH THE LANDOWNER BEFORE ENTERING ANY LAND WITH A FIREARM, even if some kind sole on here has given you verbal permission, you know lads just in case :whistling:

I think Rake is full of shit. Just because he inherited several million acres and bought himself a Lordship, he thinks he's Billy big bananas. Makes me sick. :laugh:

Just because he would not let you have more than a couple of days on the driven grouse this year, you go and slag him off, disgraceful, the man has to make his estates pay you know! He cant go giving all his shooting away, can he?

• Like 1

I used to live near walpole wisbech as a kid I remember the big ploughed fields full of hares rabbits and pheasants. Remember the orchards too acres of plums and apples bet the place has changed now a days. Sod all help to you but can't beat a bit of reminiscing :)