Feeding Pup Rabbit?

I have just remembered even darcy said in the book SCOOBY that he fed him on venison as it was one of the best sources of protein other wise he would of fed him rabbit lol

google it mate.

Yep ur right ! I've always thought it was a waste of time maybe be good to mix in with bits of fat and off cuts

Cheers

I don't agree with that rabbit has a low source of protein compared with the other meats, in our local farm shop they sell frozen packs of meat rabbit , chicken , beef and fish and even in then pack it says on the protein percentage and rabbit is the lowest if I am Wong I am sorry but I am pretty sure that's [bANNED TEXT] it is

You are 100% wrong.

I feed raw Rabbit, but not all the time, I also feed Beef, Chicken and Fish, dogs like variety.

So rabbit say thrice a week along with the rest of meat mentioned will not do harm.

I also use Gain 20% as a mixer.

There's a Pet Whippet near me, who has only been fed a complete of the one brand, started with puppy, now on adult.

never had a bone, or any tit bits, and its totally out of condition,

I feed raw Rabbit, but not all the time, I also feed Beef, Chicken and Fish, dogs like variety.

So rabbit say thrice a week along with the rest of meat mentioned will not do harm.

There's a Pet Whippet near me, who has only been fed a complete of the one brand, started with puppy, now on adult.

What exercise does that 'pet' whippet get though? Is it fat or just no muscle tone?

What exercise does that 'pet' whippet get though? Is it fat or just no muscle tone?

It appears to have enough exercise, but is far to thin I would say, no muscle tone, has had nothing but James Belloved Complete.