Problem With Rifle

Went out last night with my cz 223, shot a couple of rabbits heads off just to check the sights, all good, had a squeek at the back off the farm and picked up two pairs of eyes about 300 yards away, had another squeek left it for about a minute lamp back on and bugger one of them was about twenty yards away from the car!

Probably a different fox anyhoo he was to close but had a shot and click! Misfire! By the time I reloaded he was about 100 yards looking back over his shoulder and I managed to put one through the back of his head, those 40 grain vmax really dont mess about!

On the way back I just wanted to check things so had 3 shots another 2 rabbits and another misfire,

When I got home I looked at the primers and they have not been touched, so the firing pin is not coming out all the time, first time this has happend, will this mean just the firing pin spring? Not sure how to strip thr bolt really so gunsmith it may be!

Did exactly the same with mine after reading this thread, was an a##e to get back in the right way. But keep trying and eventually it'll just go back the way it should be. Thought mine would never go back together again, but it all just fell into place. It's impossible to get it back in the gun if it's not right, so don't worry about it being unsafe.

Right I have stripped and cleaned the bolt but now when I put it back together the firing pin is sticking out not sure whats going on got the manual but nothing on re assembly

Try reassembling it any way you can to get the pin back in, it's a fiddly job but it came out a certain way and needs to go back that way.