Rod Stand

Dunno about Sunderland but they are that cheap up here, it's like they grow on trees!!!

I think he`s on about a rod pod? Stay away from the Argoos shite. Nash do a cheapish, fairly stable one for around £50 quid.&ff14=95'>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/250893782962?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95

Edited to say, find what your after for the cheapest price online and see if your local tackle shop will price match, our two local shops will price match, if they carry the product your after.

a sea fishing rod stand/rod rest

cheap ones from shakespeare only a tenner for the adjustable tripod type of thing,id knock one up myself if i wanted it a bit more heavy duty,used to have one made from angle iron with a stay on the bottom to push into the shingle butt rest welded half way up with a typical fork on the end perfect for when conditions are getting a bit rough.

• 3 weeks later...