Madrass Asil Or O Shamo

the tallest of the orientals as far as im aware are the Taiwan, theyre certainly the tallest that I have owned, but if you look up saipan game or saipan jungle fowl as they are sometimes referd to there are claims that they can mature to around 40" high !!!!, saying that I have bred them from the stated stock and they have made nowere near that size, in fact they have turned out more horizontal than upright in stature, hope that helps, atb

the tallest of the orientals as far as im aware are the Taiwan, theyre certainly the tallest that I have owned, but if you look up saipan game or saipan jungle fowl as they are sometimes referd to there are claims that they can mature to around 40" high !!!!, saying that I have bred them from the stated stock and they have made nowere near that size, in fact they have turned out more horizontal than upright in stature, hope that helps, atb

thanks for that mate

have any of you seen the real indian aseels ? the village bloodlines there original Punjabi and Hyderabad aseel there the original fighters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhIBxvltrMU

this is pakistani breed but there all different bloodline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n523PMaPjg0

so basically no one can say ohh shamo is bigger than madrass cus u get different bloodline shamo different bloodline aseel

you cant compare aseel and shamo or aseel and thai

you can compare different bloodline aseel with each other

if u want big birds find good the guy on here with bangladeshi breed . there known to be massive along with the breeds in the link

I have the bangladeshi breed, they are not massive in this country. The taiwan are far taller an bigger - but some aseels I have seen back home have been huge. The climate plays a factor that's why they are bigger there and taller

any pics your Bangladesh ones pal.

• 2 weeks later...

malays are about the biggest, but its not as easy as just getting a line true to type everythings crossbred now unless you try hard to get the right line, my o shamo stand upto 28" and my aseels 30", but I prefer my smaller birds, anything 26" or under for work them big birds are far too sluggish.

• Like 1

malays are about the biggest, but its not as easy as just getting a line true to type everythings crossbred now unless you try hard to get the right line, my o shamo stand upto 28" and my aseels 30", but I prefer my smaller birds, anything 26" or under for work them big birds are far too sluggish.

what breed are your asil mate

• 2 weeks later...