Travel Sickness

53 jim,, I got 40,,, don't know what that useless fanny was doing whilst I was working hard,,, mind you might have had something to do with me sending him off down wind,,,you got to keep the best spots for ya self,,lol

53 jim,, I got 40,,, don't know what that useless fanny was doing whilst I was working hard,,, mind you might have had something to do with me sending him off down wind,,,you got to keep the best spots for ya self,,lol

I got lost at one point..lol. . .and I lost my knife. ( i need a knife on a necklace or a long chord attached to my trousers )

If I was an Indian my name would be " walkswivthewind " ..or "Uselessfanny" .

but Tomo would be " man-who-shits-in-fields a lot ". :tongue2:

Someone start a thread... what would your Indian name be.. ?

yes was out tomo,, went on me jacks,,, got 46,,,, a bit of a wage at 2 pound a rabbit,, :toast: got a big trip comeing off next week up Scotland, mick got the go a head on a big estate,, some were in the far north, its ment to be over run with them,,,,

Edited by tjones3862

Depending on how old the pup is you could try stugeron, wouldn't give it to a pup under 6 months, it helped my pup just gave him one tab and he's been fine since, before I couldn't get down the road before he was sick, now we can drive upwards of 3 hours without him stressing.

Depending on how old the pup is you could try stugeron, wouldn't give it to a pup under 6 months, it helped my pup just gave him one tab and he's been fine since, before I couldn't get down the road before he was sick, now we can drive upwards of 3 hours without him stressing.

Do you have to catch the sturgeon first........

• Like 1