A New Lightweight Net

Tiercel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That looks a nice little net tc I can see the benefit of that too. With 3 x 50 yarders in my coat and a load of pegs I look like santa hardly low profile

After making up the cheap nets I worked out that I still had enough twine on the ball to make a 25 yard net. I made the net with a 4.25 inch mesh 13 meshes deep in the body of the net, plus selvedges

have a go at making one hm... there are plenty vids and tc put up a link for the twine

Posted Images

That's just shite that is Three. Like TC says, maybe its not the sellers fault. Well over a week ago I ordered vertical blinds for the front room bay window, yesterday the blinds turned up - no mech`s and no track! :icon_eek::censored:

I phoned the courier (city link) an the woman sounded a tad unnerved, "Erm, yes you do have two parcels, but Im not sure if we`ve picked it up yet or if its on another truck" ???? Glad she cleared that up - Useless...

I picked up my compo spool earlier (albeit navy) so they have been getting to the postie. Head scratcher mate. Christmas rush? My brother inlaw is a postie, he`s here atm, he said its getting manic/parcels falling to the back of vans and getting left on. He even mentioned a delivery he was waiting on that came in parts over 4 days from the one source!! Fingers crossed mate.

001_zpsdb6b9981.jpg

just out of curiosity whats with the white squares?

Trammel net, every white square is a pocket of net it's layers of nets with diffrent size meshes to allow bunny through first layer/wall and into the pocket if that makes sense

Edited by Hot Meat

001_zpsdb6b9981.jpg

just out of curiosity whats with the white squares?

Trammel net, every white square is a pocket of net it's layers of nets with diffrent size meshes to allow bunny through first layer/wall and into the pocket if that makes sense

so kind of like every square is like a purse net the rabbit goes through one net with larger squares but then tangles into the pocket/purse ?