Has Anyone Heard?

Of 3 Lurchers being shot on Saturday near Louth Lincolnshire?

This incident was meant to have occured on a shoot, the dogs in question were running loose in front of the guns, can anyone confirm this?

My question is......... what the hell were the dogs doing running loose in front of guns? and further more..... and i am not known for swearing ( what were the fecking owners of the dogs doing allowing such ?) have they no respect for their dogs at all? just tools to be disposed of? i dont know were the Law stands on the Guns Killing the dogs BUT full blame lies with the owners of the dogs....... it makes my blood boil when i hear of such ( if its true) the dogs owners surely cannot turn to the police ?

I am all for each to their own BUT when it comes to feck the dogs. :nono:................ :nono: it makes me sick thru and thru!!!!!!

and i know of some right twats who treat their dogs badly BUT this......... :angry2:

I would be devastated if my dog was shot but if its chasing livestock then theres only one person to blame ME .not the person shooting it .....

if on the other hand my dog is shot for chasing game well that's a different matter and they will be in a whole world of trouble.... :yes::yes:

• Like 1