I do not have a Facebook account. People look at me like I'm nuts when I tell them I don't. I understand that Facebook can indeed be a networking tool, but, most (not all) get so carried away with posting every aspect of their personal lives on it it's nauseating. I've seen countless people get in trouble with the law due to Facebook and what they're posting up on it, as well as people who posted SO MUCH detail about their every friggin move, that they're yard of dogs was poisoned while they were out one day. Hell they couldn't have made it any easier considering! I have had some good dog folks send me invites to private groups on there, which has had me considering creating an account, but if I do....you better believe that not a lick of my personal info will be posted on there. I can't believe they hype over Facebook. It's like an epidemic, from pre teens to senior citizens that barely know how to operate a computer! People are so dense to not see the bigger picture here. If I want to know what someone's doing that bad, family or not, I'll give them a call, or send them a text message.

• Like 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just seen stuff put up on Facebook of digging foxes with terriers and of course bull lurchers,in all its graphic glory,some of the fuckers are even on here.HOW f***ing STUPID CAN YOU GET,No won

Personally, I think it's fantastic that people are posting all their criminal information to the Internet.   In the last 10 years, on this site, we've tried to educate people to the dangers of posti

I keep plastering over facebook that ive got illegal drugs buried under my old veg patch in the garden. The fecking plod still wont come and turn my garden over. Guess ill have to do it myself

Go on tell me om lying? The names I I mentioned to you in our show, asked them all about you and they all told me the exact same thing, 1 is your known as Bobby bullshit around Caerphilly, it fries me watching reading your comments on here every week. And 2, pull your tongue out of the stigs arse...who you keep mentioning to your mates every week. FoR f**k sake stop lying like I said I spoke to you in our show nice boy but you don't half talk the the talk. Sorry had to be said!

if you post on any site , its open to the public.. it doesn't matter which site you post on its what you post .. and if you don't like what people post tell them .. i find telling them there only doing harm and under mining all the hard work other have done shames them into taking there photo's down also posting this under there harmful photos helps http://www.terrierwork.com/nwtfcode.htm

3. Particular care should always be taken to minimise any risk of injury to either the quarry or the terrier (see notes a, b and c below).

a. The terrier's role is to locate it's quarry underground, to bark at it continuously, to either cause it to leave the earth or alternatively to indicate where in the earth the quarry is located in order that it can be dug to and despatched.

b. The greatest risk of injury to either animal is normally at the end of a 'dig'. This can be minimised by either digging to the quarry, removing the terrier and despatching the quarry in the hole, or by bolting the quarry into a net for subsequent removal or dispatch, or by bolting the quarry to standing Guns.

c. It is recommended, wherever possible and practical, that only one terrier is entered to ground at a time.

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 5

Unfortunately Glyn, we have fools who keep dogs that will read your advice and say "where's the fun in that ? "

But when a dig is finished as you describe it looks professional and humane and is the difference between a terrierman and someone who owns terriers (until they either loose them or get bored of them).

That Facebook seems to give assholes a chance to boost their egos on a worldstage.

I wonder how many times on here that lads have posted that they got raided and everyone replys "sorry to hear that mate" or "f**k the RSPCA" but it's come as a result of their stupidity.

I also wonder how many have had their dogs stolen too because of their details on the WWW.

I know of one idiot who put up a lot of details of his chosen sport on foolsbook and was taken to one side by a couple of lads, face to face.

He filled his pants and took down his content.

Pity that's not done more often.

• Like 4

Facebook is not like this forum where every member and guest can see your post, On facebook only the friends or groups you post in can see your posts, so its very much what you make it, if you are seeing illegal pictures it will have to have been posted by a mate or a group you yourself have joined, the problem comes as people think just because its a closed group or a secret group then there safe to post anything. BIG MISTAKE. the damage these pictures and posts do is unmeasurable. Over the years theres been posts and posts saying this on here, but it still continues to this day,

If someone is stupid enough to put up information or photos on here that could damage fieldsports or get someone in trouble then in my opinion there are 3 types of people who look at such content.

There's fieldsports enthusiasts.

There's the anti's, who have already made up their minds on fieldsports.

Then there's the authorities who have a job to do in looking for those who break the law with their dogs or guns etc. etc.

But when an idiot puts up such content on the likes of Facebook then there's the possibility that some one who before had no opinion on hunting could now become anti.

Such people are doing the anti's work for them.

• Like 2

Go on tell me om lying? The names I I mentioned to you in our show, asked them all about you and they all told me the exact same thing, 1 is your known as Bobby bullshit around Caerphilly, it fries me watching reading your comments on here every week. And 2, pull your tongue out of the stigs arse...who you keep mentioning to your mates every week. FoR f**k sake stop lying like I said I spoke to you in our show nice boy but you don't half talk the the talk. Sorry had to be said!

:laugh: ive had the pleasure of meeting the stig,tilf,mick c,walshy and trish,newkid,staffs,stewie,bones,twobob,pil,paulus and alot more members,even cooked them some grub on the bar b que ;) or maybe it was all in my head?lol-enjoy the rest of your season :thumbs:

• Like 1

So does that mean you do as much as you make out? Does it f**k, even had a few pm's off local boys saying about how much of a bullshitter you are and you needed telling, meet people like you on a regular basis I knew from talking to you in the show you was full of shite. Everyone says the same thing nice boy but full of poo :D

• Like 1

So does that mean you do as much as you make out? Does it f**k, even had a few pm's off local boys saying about how much of a bullshitter you are and you needed telling, meet people like you on a regular basis I knew from talking to you in the show you was full of shite. Everyone says the same thing nice boy but full of poo :D

Then why not say it to his face? :hmm:

Don't know either of yous c#nts but this is better suited to PM methinks.

• Like 4