I have just seen stuff put up on Facebook of digging foxes with terriers and of course bull lurchers,in all its graphic glory,some of the fuckers are even on here.HOW f***ing STUPID CAN YOU GET,No wonder they are trying to ban digging,with clowns like this smiling into the camera.

• Like 13

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just seen stuff put up on Facebook of digging foxes with terriers and of course bull lurchers,in all its graphic glory,some of the fuckers are even on here.HOW f***ing STUPID CAN YOU GET,No won

Personally, I think it's fantastic that people are posting all their criminal information to the Internet.   In the last 10 years, on this site, we've tried to educate people to the dangers of posti

I keep plastering over facebook that ive got illegal drugs buried under my old veg patch in the garden. The fecking plod still wont come and turn my garden over. Guess ill have to do it myself

I am on there.............wearing a Bally :laugh: no pictures of me on there & i dont mention how long it took me to wipe my anus in the morning after eating my cereals ,as mentioned its good for keeping in touch with family/friends off side,but other than that its just for the Police to look into people lives.

Bobby you write enough shite on here, this site is just as lethal as Facebook. Spoke to your mate a few weeks back and he said everything you write on here is bullshite and you dont do a tap lol. Oh and he saod he took you out before and your mrs went mad on him because you brought your bitch back with a scratch on her nose lol. Nice boy but full of fecking shite!

Personally, I think it's fantastic that people are posting all their criminal information to the Internet.

In the last 10 years, on this site, we've tried to educate people to the dangers of posting too much information.

That fell flat on it's face, and those that tried to warn the masses were labelled antis, and traitors. They were sent death threats, via PM, and hounded by internet hard men all over.

Now these f*cking idiots, and there is no other term to accurately describe them, are getting done. Over and over. They're getting their animals confiscated. Their vehicles and equipment confiscated. Some are fined and jailed as well.

This really pleases me!

Finally! There is such a large group of f*cking idiots, that they're taking all the heat off the people that are quietly going about their business, in the field! The ones that do it without the need to kiss each others arses and brag about it on the Internet!

Well done, Facebook! You're taking all the effort out of Darwinian theory!! :)

• Like 6