Morning For Leicestershire.

Morning all

I had many a client speak about the FLF so I've come alone to see what the fuss is about.

A little about myself as an introduction.

I live in leicestershire and have hunted all my life. Roe stalking is my hobby and passion on a lease I have just over the border in Scotland. But enjoy air and full bore shooting when not stalking.

I'm very lucky that my job also in partnership with my hobby as I manage 2 large red deer herds and a large game manager for the largest bison herd in the UK. I enjoy this time of year introducing novice shooters and stalkers to deer management on day courses. Great way to meet from the shooting world.

I've hunted and worked around the world but you can not beat the shooting in and around the uk.

Look forward to engaging with all.

Morning all

I had many a client speak about the FLF so I've come alone to see what the fuss is about.

I live in leicestershire and have hunted all my life. Roe stalking is my hobby and passion on a lease I have just over the border in Scotland. But enjoy air and full bore shooting when not stalking.

I'm very lucky that my job also in partnership with my hobby as I manage 2 large red deer herds and a large game manager for the largest bison herd in the UK. I enjoy this time of year introducing novice shooters and stalkers to deer management on day courses. Great way to meet from the shooting world.

I've hunted and worked around the world but you can not beat the shooting in and around the uk.

Nether Broughton :hmm:

Morning all

Nether Broughton :hmm:

I was going to say that - I drive through Melton Mowbray on the way to see my old Mum. It's a fine-looking herd !

Welcome,mate, and look forward to seeing you around. :thumbs: