Another Night Out

I bet if u put that dog over a nice coursing bitch u would have some nice all round dogs ill take a pup

havent rwaly thought down the line of breeding him a season or two over him il maybe think about it hes a 3/4 grey 1/8bull 1/8 collie what sort of bitxh would you go for ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another one the pup had .

That young dog looks in cracking condition credit to you mate...

Like the dog mate and keep at them

Posted Images

Or a full saluki bitch

I was thinking more the lines of 3/4 cross collie or bull due to I do alot of foxing but then again I havent seen much of salukis mate but when comes to running dogs I no you need some in them but would be nice to try over a full saluki or a half grey saluki
  • Like 1

There two pictures of him you can see his shape hes near 26tts hes not a racey dog or a real think heavey set dog depends on what I run him at found it hes light hare rabbits hes handy but heavy hes not as sharp on the turn but stronger with the weight on with a fox abit of weight behind him I juat drop him depending what game am after

post-15090-0-50195600-1384079743.jpg

post-15090-0-61870400-1384079768_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Got a dog of same breeding he is just over 4 is a all round dog not the best at retrieving fox but will do them just a handy dog for a bit of everything really, what's your like got stamina

up to now hes just had hard nights rabbiting an runs ant the last like it was his first run very high drive havent had him at a hare to test him yet but plenty of time but up to now he gives 100% any pictures of your dog mate ?

well trunk I love that dog hes definitely one of the nicest on the site along with jack the lads dog and wezzas dog. im the same as night warrior id take a pup from that dog in a heart beat. your dog crossed with a saluki/bull/grey :thumbs: and you wouldn't go wrong. or my bitch, wink,wink,hint,hint.

well trunk I love that dog hes definitely one of the nicest on the site along with jack the lads dog and wezzas dog. im the same as night warrior id take a pup from that dog in a heart beat. your dog crossed with a saluki/bull/grey :thumbs: and you wouldn't go wrong. or my bitch, wink,wink,hint,hint.

cheers mate whats your bitch mate ? Once I get a season or two over not a problem mate hes still young but up to now hes going very well had him out last night with my brothers young half collie grey I put few pictures up shortly