Public Footpaths.

I'm sorry I won't ever do it again officer ill get rid of my dogs and ferrets and ill get a new hobby. Bell ends!!!! Even the copper said last night that we will struggle to get lamping permission up in the dales not knowing any farmers or game keepers.

Now I can see you are struggling with this .. But acting the big mouthy dickhead will just make your life more difficult. The standard is I'm very sorry your honour, I've learnt my lesson and it won't happen again! What you do after you leave court is your call...... But if you intend to carry on running dogs, it's easier if they haven't just thrown the book at you for being a mouthy little shit.

It isn't impossible to get perm up there but it's a lot easier when your bit an arsehole to folk or an idiot......

And if you never ask, you'll neer know!

• Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe that folk ask shit like this. I mean, isn't it basic logical thought? Otherwise known as common sense?   How do folk manage to work out day to day basics in life?

4 pages ,,,, Jesus,, you lot can dress it up how you like,,, malc. Civil offence,,lol,, going equipped,,   Lads if your court on land you don't have permission with game,, it's poaching plain and si

if you see anyone shine the lamp into their face and run like f**k

that doesent happen here in ireland,chances are the farmer tells you to get off his land and dont come back,or he tells you that if you let him know next time your down,he will take his animals in so you can ferret,course,dig and lamp everything that runs,and he give you a few euro,s for your petrol , :victory:

Not a lot from the cops and court,, just fined and an night in cells,,,, sometimes keepers or even farmers can go over the top,, I have herd of lads getting kickings ect,,,or the motors trashed,,

I've never had that,,but it does happen

Years ago got caught ferreting off a keeper got a good hiding off him and his mate and when a got back to the motor all the tyres had been done.

hope you went back ferretting and slashed his tyres,...you know...pay back the favour.

Couldn't agree more. If somebody did that to me I would make sure they were a lot worse than I was

i think that day is gone as far as some keeper catching you and kicking the living shit out of you for the oddbit of lamping,but if it ever happened to me i would take the law into my own hands, cause havox around the estate,i would lamp everything,rabbits,hares,pheasants and deer,and i would take revenge on the keeper and his mate,these keepers only do things in two,s so revenge would be sweet....as they say here in ireland...united they stand...divided they fall.,

So I'm walking past your yard and you've got chickens and a veg garden. I jump the fence and start pulling up your veg, grab a few eggs, and take one of your chickens ....... You see me and give me a slap. Natural yes?

In response I come back and trash your garden, f**k your house up and kill te rest of your chickens etc.

And that's cool right?

There is a bit of difference to letting your dog run a rabbit to going into some ones garden and trashing it??? :thumbs:
My point was if your caught on someone else's land bang to rights doing something you shouldn't be, take your slap like a man and don't go back making threats to burn shit down or trash the place. It's just childish. . . . If your poaching on an estate and get caught.......man up and accept the keeper is going to be fuked off with you, why shouldn't he be?

if i was caught lamping someones field and they told me to f off they well within their rights and i would apologise and leave but if they started swinging for me and threatening they would regret it.and both have happened in the past.

Not a lot from the cops and court,, just fined and an night in cells,,,, sometimes keepers or even farmers can go over the top,, I have herd of lads getting kickings ect,,,or the motors trashed,,

Years ago got caught ferreting off a keeper got a good hiding off him and his mate and when a got back to the motor all the tyres had been done.

hope you went back ferretting and slashed his tyres,...you know...pay back the favour.

Couldn't agree more. If somebody did that to me I would make sure they were a lot worse than I was

i think that day is gone as far as some keeper catching you and kicking the living shit out of you for the oddbit of lamping,but if it ever happened to me i would take the law into my own hands, cause havox around the estate,i would lamp everything,rabbits,hares,pheasants and deer,and i would take revenge on the keeper and his mate,these keepers only do things in two,s so revenge would be sweet....as they say here in ireland...united they stand...divided they fall.,

So I'm walking past your yard and you've got chickens and a veg garden. I jump the fence and start pulling up your veg, grab a few eggs, and take one of your chickens ....... You see me and give me a slap. Natural yes?

In response I come back and trash your garden, f**k your house up and kill te rest of your chickens etc.

And that's cool right?

There is a bit of difference to letting your dog run a rabbit to going into some ones garden and trashing it??? :thumbs:
My point was if your caught on someone else's land bang to rights doing something you shouldn't be, take your slap like a man and don't go back making threats to burn shit down or trash the place. It's just childish. . . . If your poaching on an estate and get caught.......man up and accept the keeper is going to be fuked off with you, why shouldn't he be?
if i was caught lamping someones field and they told me to f off they well within their rights and i would apologise and leave but if they started swinging for me and threatening they would regret it.and both have happened in the past.

Agree with you mate. If they call the police and tell you to get off Ect then fair play you are in the wrong.

But like you say if they start trying to ruff you about I wouldn't stand for it, no need for it.

And that's cool right?

Agree with you mate. If they call the police and tell you to get off Ect then fair play you are in the wrong.

But like you say if they start trying to ruff you about I wouldn't stand for it, no need for it.

there s no need for you to be on his land?everytime ive been rumbled they have had a firearm with them-your in the middle of nowhere-they could f**k you right up ;) best to lick arse and get from there hoping they not called the law-driving ban i could handle :yes: not allowed to keep dogs would break me :cray:

• Like 3

Just got to love all the hard men behind the laptops :huh: most farmers/keepers would just tell you to leave and if you get ratty with them you deserve a clip. Anyways you should have permission.[/quote

im no hard man but im not a little kid my days of taking a "clip" stopped when i got to adulthood and as i said i wouldnt be ratty with them.i agree some things deserve a beating but taking a few rabbit aint one of them.

Danny glc Pity u couldn't move to. Ireland there's none of that fcukn nonsense over here you wanna go lamping you go plenty of bunnies to farmers glad to get shot of the vermin there be no police or keepers come out to pull you at nite me n mate lamp regular n do bigears daytime been over in eng hunting I find lot of nosey cnuts see you they on phone to police [BANNED TEXT] away weather u on permisson or not atvb

i have never been run off land i didnt have permission to course or lamp,most farmers wouldnt get out of bed at night time to run you,different thing in the daytime,but before they get to you your in someone else,s land,thing is if your lamping on forbidden land you dont go near fields where sheep or lambs are and you keep on eye on your quarry and the other on the farmers house just in case,and make sure you know the lie of the land just in case you need a speedy excape.