Public Footpaths.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe that folk ask shit like this. I mean, isn't it basic logical thought? Otherwise known as common sense?   How do folk manage to work out day to day basics in life?

4 pages ,,,, Jesus,, you lot can dress it up how you like,,, malc. Civil offence,,lol,, going equipped,,   Lads if your court on land you don't have permission with game,, it's poaching plain and si

if you see anyone shine the lamp into their face and run like f**k

People walk there dogs at night you f*****g prick

Aye people do. But walking across land with a lamp and running dog, catching rabbits is known as lamping, a footpath doesn't make it legal to do what the f**k you like....

• Like 1

Well I can't get no permission iv tryed loads of times Evan offered to work for them for free and pay them to let us on. So footpaths I thought are the next best thing. If I get court I was gonna try say I'm on a footpath. Well if that don't work what else can I say?

Well I can't get no permission iv tryed loads of times Evan offered to work for them for free and pay them to let us on. So footpaths I thought are the next best thing. If I get court I was gonna try say I'm on a footpath. Well if that don't work what else can I say?

DON'T GET CAUGHT...YE WON'T NEED TO SAY ANYTHING... :laugh:

• Like 1

Guilty :laugh:

• Like 3

I'm not knocking you doing it mate, plenty do. But i'd feel like a right tit, if I was running my dog in the beam on game on someones farm and got caught . . . . and tried to tell them I thought it was ok because it was a public footpath. You'd just come across as a liar or a fool. I'd rather just say i'm sorry, I don't have any permission and just wanted a few bunnys for the dog, I didn't mean to cause any bother. Is there any chance of permission? etc.

But usually I knock first . . . because it sucks to be told. . . I would have given you permission lad, I want the rabbits gone, but you didnt ask you just came on my land. . . . so f**k right off it now.

At least if you asked and you've been told no. . . . you know the score and can get on with it without thinking of bullshit excuses. . . . .

P.s Round here I find. . . . my dog followed a fox onto your land from my permission next door. . . . . goes down ok :thumbs:

• Like 2

the law is your allowed 3 foot either side of a public footpath and if there are no signs saying dogs must be on leads your good to go a dog dont know he is only allowed 3 foot into the field and you need your lamp/torch to see where your going so crack on and catch loads fook all the law or keeper can do atb pp

• Like 1