Ajax V Celtic

:laugh: worth a try lol. Anyhow, I'll try keep this football related ahem...... I hope Celtic finish third, I think the Europa is a more realistic level for us

how do you think scotland will do in brazil? Oh sorry i forgot your not going LOL

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aye it was funny as f**k

This sounds like its going to be a fun thread , you tell em Suzie , ya big Scottish minger

bigotry !!!! on here ! never gonna happen .

:laugh: worth a try lol. Anyhow, I'll try keep this football related ahem...... I hope Celtic finish third, I think the Europa is a more realistic level for us

how do you think scotland will do in brazil? Oh sorry i forgot your not going LOL

Probably better than England :laugh:

• Like 1

Probably better than England :laugh:
:laugh: fair point lol

Scottish football is real bad quailtyIMHO

be worried then because celtics no1 is about to replace hart

Fanny, if your a celtic fan do your research.. Fans were getting attacked left right and centre

aye it was funny as f**k

no need for that kinda shit in football, its a game. familys should be able to watch there team without being attacked

Just a poor night, we have no main scoring striker/poacher like we did with hooper, its a must in january to bring in a poaching striker, stokes is good at dribbling and holding play up, but all out scorer he aint, what is it, 1 in 12 now? need browny back in the middle doing the dirty work and frustrating there midfield. Just a poor show there and realistically need to focus on the third to drop for the europa now, that would be a realistic final/semis for them this season.

awk wel forster deserves his chance in the friendlies coming upfor england to show his stuff.

That's what happens when you sell your best players and don't replace them, no challenge in the league so the cash will not be spent on players. Can really only see us finishing bottom of the group now as Barca and Milan should easily win their last 2 games. Things will not change until Rangers are back up and challenging again, forcing the board to hang on to any quality players. The bank balance may look good but the football certainly does not. As for Samaras he has had about 6 decent games since he arrived, and as for the defence not even going to start as I would be here all night.

However no matter what I'd rather get beat in the champions league than win the Ramsdens cup. Hail Hail.

Fanny, if your a celtic fan do your research.. Fans were getting attacked left right and centre

aye it was funny as f**k

Sevco Zombie

lol oh whats wrong

Scottish football is real bad quailtyIMHO

be worried then because celtics no1 is about to replace hart

aye it was funny as f**k

no need for that kinda shit in football, its a game. familys should be able to watch there team without being attacked

i agree and famliys should be able to travel on a tram without getting bottles thrown at by celtic fans. or were they dutch lads dressed as celtic fans. lol