New Pup Out Of Tigger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tor Tigger x Kim father daughter double bred back to Tigger  a decent animal that I didn’t really give as much as I do normally in his first season but what he done he handled it well ...looking

Thats Morphie 14 months ive been busy with work so havent done much with him had him out the other night and he had 18 rabbits in long grass that have never been lamped before so bang on for a young d

Heres a pic of Morphie taken today throwing as much as I can at him and hes turning into a very decent animal with a supriseing bit of pace for such a heavy hound

Posted Images

• 3 years later...

Tor Tigger x Kim father daughter double bred back to Tigger 

a decent animal that I didn’t really give as much as I do normally in his first season but what he done he handled it well ...looking forward to this season he has matured into a nice hound 

EF356957-EDE0-4523-9D11-19D94B4E57C1.thumb.jpeg.b0c352b5d5c7d7b632b068ba2711cbac.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, MIK said:

a decent animal that I didn’t really give as much as I do normally in his first season but what he done he handled it well ...looking forward to this season he has matured into a nice hound 

EF356957-EDE0-4523-9D11-19D94B4E57C1.thumb.jpeg.b0c352b5d5c7d7b632b068ba2711cbac.jpeg

Cracking looking dog hoping my pup out Kim turns out like this.

• Like 1
On 13/08/2018 at 17:40, MIK said:

How’s that dog of yours getting on mate ? I saw the litter sister to yours a few months ago that Ali got 

The only way to describe him is he certainly grew into his breeding.Wrecked his knee last season but runs harder,faster and longer than he still should.My lad was supposed to drop him off here this season whilst he brings the Wheaten on,i know he won,t as the dog is irreplaceable.

• Like 1
On 13/08/2018 at 17:48, MIK said:

I like that build mate .Effortlessly efficient , big wheels on him