While Out Lamping

At the risk of sounding like a jessy, Has anyone found any gloves that are thin enough to feel what your doing while still keeping your hands warm, i,v looked at some neoprene ones but they seem a bit thick, i,v got a bit of white finger and suffer abit if it drops below zero, a link would be great if poss, cheers, buster.

I use the thin builders type gloves,, think brikkies use them,, you can get them fro band q ect,,,but I get mine of the market,, or even aldi,, last week they were reduced to3 pair for 1.50,,

Use them ferreting and lamping,, usually have two or 3 pair in my pocket,,use a pair till there wet,, then swap,, drop in in the washer to clean them,,,I have loads in my van now,, I'm ulways buying them

• Like 1

Thanks lads, i was thinking along the lines of neoprene because they are water proof and warm, just seems they dont make them very thin, i,ll nip into Aldi and have a look, never thought of B&Q Tomo, any more suggestions before i buy some, thanks again, buster.

Those builders ones I have put up are waterproof on the palm side,,cos there rubber,, however the back is just thin stretchy material,,, so of course it's not waterproof ,,, that's why I change them after an hour or two,, check your tool stals on markets mate,, there cheap as chips,, usually 5 quid,, for 2 or 3 pair,, aldi they were 3 quid for 3 pair,,,but then went down to 1.50 coming to the end of the line,,so they might not have any left,,,, have a root round in them wire trays,,, you might find some

Thanks lads, i was thinking along the lines of neoprene because they are water proof and warm, just seems they dont make them very thin, i,ll nip into Aldi and have a look, never thought of B&Q Tomo, any more suggestions before i buy some, thanks again, buster.

I used to have a really thin pare of leather ones, with rubber grips on the palms, they were waterproof up to a point.. and I used to wear them when it got really cold. I never liked having any gloves on my hands either when shooting or lamping though. I've recently been given another pair, again leather but with material on the back of the hands. I think they came from the outdoor sports place decathlon but I have not been able to find them to put up a link. They will be more expensive than the builder ones though and I doubt will last that long if your using them all the time