Best Boots With No Budget....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody knows what the best of anything is. Only what is the best in their experience or opinion. The consensus of opinion is a choice of Meindl, lowa, and Altberg. After that I think it's down to what

I've had haix tibet for nearly 2 years. they have been worn for at least 12 hours a day for 5 days a week for 9 months of the year. I average 13 km a day in boots. in that time they have never let me

Lundhags, Swedish hand made boots, great boots.

Posted Images

They are the best unless you wanting custom made to measure boots, these are good as any lowas or any other boot I had in army or since, I was getting a season a pair using them for ferreting and lamping, got these altbergs and I'll be getting them again, tho these will last a fair while yet and they 3 seasons old now

Nobody knows what the best of anything is. Only what is the best in their experience or opinion. The consensus of opinion is a choice of Meindl, lowa, and Altberg. After that I think it's down to what your very specific requirements are and the best fit. Excluding cost of course !

• Like 2