Bison Bushcraft Shirt

Not anymore mate, they're made in china nowadays and are rubbish compared to the old NZ stuff. I've an old NZ army wool coat(in dpm no less) and it's heavy as hell compared to their new stuff( which you can practically see through). But like other successful outfitters they've dropped their standards.

Not anymore mate, they're made in china nowadays and are rubbish compared to the old NZ stuff. I've an old NZ army wool coat(in dpm no less) and it's heavy as hell compared to their new stuff( which you can practically see through). But like other successful outfitters they've dropped their standards.

Good job I still have my original one then! It weighs about 10lbs - just a throw over bush shirt, in blue/black check with grey interior. I wore it almost daily when I was out there and right through the 80s - it has worked hard.

For £90 they f*****g should be

Spread that over 20 years? - as with anything, good quality ALWAYS works out better value.

Have a look at the Bush Shirt at £245 - I am seriously considering one. It will see me out and be an heirloom!

i was dribbling when i was checking those bushshirts out when i got my bison, they are seriously well made and i reckon will outlast just about any other brand of coat out there. although theres some similar bushshirts out there that are handmade by two lovely lasses, although i reckon theyre even better, with leather shoulder and elbow reinforcement on top of all the bison quality and theyre about the same price. i cant remember the girls companys name offhand though...

2 FECKING PAGES ABOUT BULLSHIT,OOPS SORRY BUSHSHIRTS :laugh::laugh::tongue2:

If it isn't your cup of tea, you don't have to sip from the cup. :tongue2:

It has saved me from buying another Swandri - I had no idea they weren't of the same quality as my od one. It has given me mmore information togo shopping with - and hopefully anyone else who has read all the input.

Gortworz - WHEN you remember who those two girls are...I am interested! :thumbs:

• Like 2

2 FECKING PAGES ABOUT BULLSHIT,OOPS SORRY BUSHSHIRTS :laugh::laugh::tongue2:

If it isn't your cup of tea, you don't have to sip from the cup. :tongue2:

It has saved me from buying another Swandri - I had no idea they weren't of the same quality as my od one. It has given me mmore information togo shopping with - and hopefully anyone else who has read all the input.

Gortworz - WHEN you remember who those two girls are...I am interested! :thumbs:

Quality :laugh::laugh:

Just looked at there web site ,got some good stuff

For £90 they f*****g should be

Spread that over 20 years? - as with anything, good quality ALWAYS works out better value.

Have a look at the Bush Shirt at £245 - I am seriously considering one. It will see me out and be an heirloom!

here you go acuspell mate, those girls run a firm called maude and fox, google that and you should find what youre after mate, if not their phone number is 01258 489 628. what impressed me about the kit was that it wasnt just really well made gear, its just these two lovely lasses hand making everything so i reckon any british firm making quality kit should be supported during these troubled times since otherwise we'll all be stuck with the usual shite from deerhunter etc...