Ferreting Metal Trap

I got one and it's got two compartments on it so it sort of holds two rabbits,i found it about 6-7 years ago and it's still hanging in my shed where i first put it as sod carrying that around as well as all the other ferreting gear when a well set net does the same job.

• Like 1

I Have been using them for years,great if you ferret on your own as once the rabbit is caught you don't have to rush to get it out.I make my own out of 1" square mesh.you can have them square or round & all sizes to suit large or small burrows.You get alot out of a roll of wire & cheap to make

I haven't used them myself but I have seen them on ferreting dvds a few times. The ones they had had 2-3 compartments and I can see why they might be useful, but like others have said unless you really need them it's much easier to carry a bag of nets. Plus it's more fun having to jump around like a goalkeeper, otherwise what exactly are you doing other than standing about waiting :laugh: