Missing Lurcher !!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog is now home, just picked her up from 2 villages down the valley...........may have been coincidence but the people who found her in there garden live 2 houses from where she was born almost 10 yea

Cheers mate, still no news yet..........I've put posters up all around the area, in shops, schools etc, she's on doglost, facebook etc and I've also been around the kennels. I've contacted vets, polic

It must be that 6th sense they talk about   Its happy days here now, the kids are still crying, with happiness now though. A cracking result having her home, had 2 phone calls today from putting fl

more to keep it on page 1 and in folks minds but any news ?

Cheers mate, still no news yet..........I've put posters up all around the area, in shops, schools etc, she's on doglost, facebook etc and I've also been around the kennels. I've contacted vets, police and council.

I've been all around the mountains around me looking for her/calling her and asking the farmers if they've seen her...........for her not to have came back by now is really worrying tbh.

Thanks all for the support, fingers crossed she'll turn up safe and sound.

• Like 5

Sorry to hear this. I was once out with a mate lamping, it was a full moon, his dog went on a hare, missed it, went on another and disappeared into the distance. We searched till daylight then till dark, no sign of her, thought the worse. 10 days later a mate said he'd spotted the dog but wouldn't come to him, sure enough we went up and the dog came over. Just telling you this so you know not to give up hope. The ground was 20 odd miles away from where we stayed though so no chance of the dog making it home but it was found in the same fields it was lost initially. Good luck in your search.