Gun Cabinet Advice

I have a small, 4 gun cabinet for shotguns but will have to get something bigger next year with a separate ammunition section when I go for my FAC. Everywhere i've looked for reviews the same company seems to be mentioned, Brattonsound. I think they're a premium brand but everyone seems to like them. Alternatively, look on ebay, there's often a few on there and you might find something local or ask on here.

+1 for Brattonsound. Mid-priced but very well made. FEOs love them. We have 3 in our house. :thumbs: Just do an online search for the model you want and the best price as most of them come straight from the manufacturer rather than the place you buy it from.

JFC gun safes are worth looking at . When comparing safe's it's worth getting dimention's. Some safe's have very thick door's to accommodate the lock mechanism which means less room inside the safe and less room when taking the gun out through the door opening. Also look for metal edges around the door frame that can accidentally damage the woodwork when your placing in or removing the gun . Also worth getting a bigger safe than you need . eg , if you have one gun then get a 3 gun safe to give you plenty of room . JFC engineering gun safes.

JFC gun safes are worth looking at . When comparing safe's it's worth getting dimention's. Some safe's have very thick door's to accommodate the lock mechanism which means less room inside the safe and less room when taking the gun out through the door opening. Also look for metal edges around the door frame that can accidentally damage the woodwork when your placing in or removing the gun . Also worth getting a bigger safe than you need . eg , if you have one gun then get a 3 gun safe to give you plenty of room . JFC engineering gun safes.

You need a safe to put your bird in she's rotten

• 1 month later...