Dogs Thieves In Action In Barnsley

Watching The Pair Off Slimy c.unts Turned My Stomach . . I Believe A Night Sensor Light Is A Must , It Would Off Put Them Off And Alerted The Owner . . I'd Really Love Nothing Better Than For Them Pair To Be Identified & Dealt With By Lads Prepared To Properly Hurt Them !!

• Like 1

Use a sensor ligh but change the light for a speaker and set it up in your house so it warns you and not the scummy feckers your just about to catch :thumbs: .

Is there anywhere you can buy the speaker type setup Edited by MOLE265

Use a sensor ligh but change the light for a speaker and set it up in your house so it warns you and not the scummy feckers your just about to catch :thumbs: .

Is there anywhere you can buy the speaker type setup

Millet told me he did it and i think he just conected a speaker straight onot the wire as it's only a electric currant so will make the speaker buzz,but saying that i will ask him how he did it anyway for you :thumbs: .

Millet told me he did it and i think he just conected a speaker straight onot the wire as it's only a electric currant so will make the speaker buzz,but saying that i will ask him how he did it anyway for you :thumbs: .

Whats happened to him anyway?

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

HE ON MOOCHERS

Cheers, D.

HE ON MOOCHERS

thank f**k -blokes a cock jockey :D

. Thanks fireman.