Saluki Bull Grey Dog (Chief)

Hello lads I have just bought a new dog to run as my bitch is out of action for a while and my pup out of her is only 8 month old and I don't want to spoil him so I went and bought a saluki bull grey dog he's called chief, black and white 29 tts feathered tail and ears with a big nut lol I was just wanting a bit more info on the dog if anyone knows the dog or bred him I bought him from west Auckland the lad had only had him a year here's a pic of him cheers

post-36648-0-88217800-1383510183.jpg

• Like 1

Not being funny mate but why would you buy a dog u dont no anything about I would have done my homework first then bought the dog not over way round but hay that's just me hope it works out for you and you have a good time with him any way at 29 ins if he dont graft for you you could always take him and offer donkey rides get your money back that way atb

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

As your topic appears to be in the wrong section, (a non hunting post), we have moved it to the appropriate forum.

Read the forum rules, top of the section.

This is an automatically generated reply.