Gundog X Greyhound Lamping

Hi all, this is my first post so go easy on me please haha. I have a two year old GWP x. She is about 24 tts and weighs 55lbs ish, she works cover really well but its been a bit of a battle to get her to lamp efficently and she still isn't perfect (not much hope with me behind her) but so far I've been really pleased, good coat good feet and good stamina. Definatly have another.

Two mates of mine have owned Lab crosses and both were very good all round dogs dogs and excelled with foxes. Another mate bred out of his GWP bitch with his match gear and they done very well too.

Get the right Gun dog cross and they do seem just the ticket, IMO better than many of the other obscure crosses that are mentioned on here but shape could be a real put off when choosing a puppy.

;)

ive got a dhxgh x labxgh and just had him out for his first trip out the other night decent turn of speed lacks a little acceleration natural retreiver but after hes caught he looked like hed shit hisself looked scared witless lol hunted up a little when he missed bujt that was more likely my fault for net getting him easier runs

null_zpsac8976e0.jpg

• Like 3