any body shoot the forth

hi all just wandering if any body shot the forth in between aloa and the forth road bridge my shooting buddy had to work so im on my tod just seing if any one fancyed tagging along with me give me a call on 07709011505 cheers all paul

Guest foxyforce1
hi all just wandering if any body shot the forth in between aloa and the forth road bridge my shooting buddy had to work so im on my tod just seing if any one fancyed tagging along with me give me a call on 07709011505 cheers all paul

Hi mate, i shoot the forth quite regular during the season, havent had the chance to go down yet though with work etc, how did you get on?

cheers Billy

hi mate got two mallard both hens it was a stunning morning very quiet not a sole on the the shore apart from me saw loads of canadas all in skenes of 15 20 going out again next sat again any body who is free and up for a shoot give me a buzz arrived at half five at my chosen place and placed out 2 decoys a hen and a drake mallard got my gun out and settled down put in three 36g no 4 steel poured a cuppa and settled in for the long wait after about half an hour heard some duck left and right and a skene of geese flew over counted 15 all canadas 2 high for a shot so left them a mallard landed about 600 yards to my right so i started calling it in with a feeding call then up it went and landed in my deeks then with a small but efective noise up it went bang down she went but i pricked it and it dove deep my black lab carra went right over it and it popped up 20 m to her right another 2 shots later and it was bobbing in the water and off she went to bring it back to dad yeha first duck of the season well chuffed a very nice hen mallard 30 mins passed a mars bar and cup of teas later and another landed right in the middle of my 2 deeks and again with a small noise up it went again though i pricked it bugger agfain off it went this time way out i shot again three times and then it sat still all these were shot at 40 45 yards with a half choke with no4 36g steel think i ,may move up to no 5 for more pellets any way good morning good start to the season and gonna make a nice meal for me and my lab kara as the missus hates duck so all the more for us will put some pics on later cheers all

paul