Chatworth

Guest Lurcherbitch

Guest dakersgazad

hi people i am going to chatsworth this weekend with my couple of lurchers and the daughter im looking forward to doing the coursing, straight racing, obideiance (with my saluki greyhound and with my saluki bull grey l :11: should be fun!!) and the hurdles also il be able to educate my lill girl into fieldsports which is an added bonus so if any of you see one knackered old looking dog a bloke getting pulled round by a bull x with a screaming 4yr old in tow do cum and say hi!!! :icon_eek: :11: nah i wouldnt either, have a good time all you that are going :D

Guest Lurcherbitch

Great weekend as usuall, although we was working this weekend we had a great time, raised lots of money to help more dog's out.

Thanks to BantomCock n Sarah, Mick your mate Brad is brilliant even though he helped me polish off a bottle of brandy :11: & threw Caro into a load off nettles :icon_eek: . Nice to meet Dingo Dancer too. Well done OEH for your third place with NANA, Bad luck for her just getting pipped at the post in the racing.

Roll on the Midland :clapper::clapper: