Irish Fly

always said it good wee one better than big bad one lol

we had a wee dog out the day saluki lurcher x whippet 22tts run 2 single killed the 2 of em.jumps gates n wire chasing great to watch.heard somebody from the falls got the bro of him the other week.any reports. :thumbs:
IGetting sold tonight

holy f**k his house is like the drive through at mcdonalds

• Like 1

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

always said it good wee one better than big bad one lol

we had a wee dog out the day saluki lurcher x whippet 22tts run 2 single killed the 2 of em.jumps gates n wire chasing great to watch.heard somebody from the falls got the bro of him the other week.any reports. :thumbs:
IGetting sold tonight

holy f**k his house is like the drive through at mcdonalds
why keep something that does not suit

Banter when was the last time you where out?????You any clips????? Phil going on about double up was not that long ago his wee bitch was on here running doubled up.

sunday. 9o% people run double up the other 10% are lairs

• Like 1

Banter when was the last time you where out?????You any clips????? Phil going on about double up was not that long ago his wee bitch was on here running doubled up.

hav few clips icey most them netting hares

• Like 1

heard icey out the day he have a load clips for later on

Had one run pup killed it.
was it doubled up.hardly a pup was that not the 1 fergy got shot of.
15 months is a pup is it not?????

no 6 or 7 months a pup .15 mths should be doing them on their own especialy at this time of the year hares still soft.

ffs incy you seam a sensitive soul go and take a chill pill . :thumbs: everyone run,s them doubled up at some time expically if there is no camera,s out and before you ask I haven't got a camera.lol

fair play to ya jimmy for saying u would run doubled up a bit I also do it if your not seeing the hares and it near the end of the day the 2 of them r away they wont get fit on the lead if plenty about then yes run them single that's the best test for the dog but u can still get a good double handed race

• Like 3

ffs incy you seam a sensitive soul go and take a chill pill . :thumbs: everyone run,s them doubled up at some time expically if there is no camera,s out and before you ask I haven't got a camera.lol
HD am sweet just does my head in when people talk about running doubled up like they never do it. Nans pat would in there right mind would run a 5 month old pup fs. A dog is a pup until its over 18 months in my eyes. Nothing wrong with running a pup doubled up. In lreland you need to. Nothing wrong with learning from an older dog.
  • Like 1