Kate Mcann

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont blame me if youve no sense of humour

I|f it was a joke about a black lesbian who walked into a bar im sure you wouldnt be offended but because kate mccann is an english rose you cant make a joke? PLEASE!!!

Edited by daved
Dont blame me if youve no sense of humour

I|f it was a joke about a black lesbian who walked into a bar im sure you wouldnt be offended but because kate mccann is an english rose you cant make a joke? PLEASE!!!

Thing is its about the death of a wee 4 year old girl we re on about.Not about black lesbians.

New car developed for the Portuguese market

Only small, however if you can't fit all your kids in, you can put one in the boot

It's called a Renault McCann

...it's been a while since I've seen a good sick joke :thumbs: (probably since Steve Irwin)

It is a very very tragic event whatever happened...however people handle 'death' in different ways: Some join a media-hyped ($$$$) mourning frenzie of flower laying :sick: , praying etc. and reading gossipy tabloids about what are in fact complete strangers...Some crack a joke.......Unfortunately many many childeren die everywhere, of stavation, disease, abuse and war...they are more often than not a all mentioned in the newspaper. It's because the McCanns are wealthy westerners that they can hype up such media frenzie.........Possibly (?) to deflect the blame away from themselves :blink:.....if this is the case I have at least not been part of this media-masquerade.

Cheers

Eggy

I hope she gives you herpes how could you say such a thing shes a respectable married woman ffs

married - yes

woman - yes

respectable - not since she left her kids alone while her and hubby went for dinner and drinks.

strong words these but 'i hate the pair of kunts because of what they did' :angry: