Edwards' Coyote Catches 2013 & 21014

Got out today for my first day out this "season". Dogs way out of shape. One just off pups sorta but they getting older. Don't ask me how old cuz I aint got a clue but they gotta be somewhere near 3 months but they still on here cuz they runnin loose in the yard and I don't want the coyote to nab them at night so she out there at night with em.

Anyhow took two hound gyps out tonight. The one on the left is a second season gyp and the one on the right first season. And yes I bred a bitch that never been hunted. If you think I care what you think, think again. HAHA! I hope to post a buncha good pics as the season goes on but tonight I aint got much cuz we didn't catch a damn thing.

102613_zpsdc4d6490.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dan's bitch "Flirt" yesterday You got something there when a Stag can handle one by its self, never mind a female.

Danny--->      

Thanks Stunt.   I seen two very cool catches last night for coyotes 77 and 78 for this winter. First one was a female and she was very fast. She tried to straight line and then she ran around a hi

If you could give me your word you wouldnt kill him in some dumb, completely drunk out of your mind retarded, redneck way, i would lend you Grendal,...if you got him killed, id f***ing hate you forever though!...no lamping him, no running him on big rabbits in seven foot high grass on 90F weather, or kenneling him with other male dogs etc...

If you could give me your word you wouldnt kill him in some dumb, completely drunk out of your mind retarded, redneck way, i would lend you Grendal,...if you got him killed, id f*****g hate you forever though!...no lamping him, no running him on big rabbits in seven foot high grass on 90F weather, or kenneling him with other male dogs etc...

You talk as if you know me or something. Not guilty of kenneling with other males so your entire point is now mute. BWAHAHAHA!

And NO I do not want him here. He has about 10x the chance of living to an old age at your place and I want him alive for a long long long time.