Worst Miss Ever!!!!!

Cheers for the kind comments lads. :thumbs:

shes a beauty ;) best £750 ive ever spent!! :wub::boogie:

I think the wind will be up here soon that's why I went out today. it was still windy and quite blustery at times. trying to shoot in the intervals of the wind was my tactics today, and for most of the shots it was good, apart from that magpie, lucky bastaaard :whistling:

glad you enjoyed the write up, took me about 10 mins to type all that lot up :icon_eek::laugh:

thanks again lads :victory:

shes a beauty ;) best £750 ive ever spent!! :wub::boogie:

I think the wind will be up here soon that's why I went out today. it was still windy and quite blustery at times. trying to shoot in the intervals of the wind was my tactics today, and for most of the shots it was good, apart from that magpie, lucky bastaaard :whistling:

glad you enjoyed the write up, took me about 10 mins to type all that lot up :icon_eek::laugh:

shes a beauty ;) best £750 ive ever spent!! :wub::boogie:Just spent £740 0n a daystate regal +£71 0n a silencer and know were near good as a Hw100kt all in , o well learn by your mistakes ,just might sell it and get another HWKT .177 or another ultra

• Like 1

Wow, you finally got your hw100 whilst I've not been on here. She sure does look nice! Well played on the mixed bag, just goes to show you can still miss with a pcp.

Phil

Yes I have! I'm loving it Phil mate, its a stunning rifle and very easy to use, but we are all human! ;)

thanks for the comment, nice to see you back :victory:

Skot, you can't be from Bradford and claim to be human mate, sorry.... oxymoron right there :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

oxymoron..?

im not human anyway, im a SHOOTING MACHINE!! :gunsmilie::laugh::laugh:

ask bigmac lol, he will tell you how superior I am and how many more kills I have got recently to knock him off his throne and become the high and might hunting king!!! :toast::D:whistling: