I Think I Have Been Coned, Buyers Please Be Aware

Personally I'd Ring the police and ask their advise. If they feel the need to pursue it then let them. It does sound dodgy but could be legit like I said the pic shows 4 mags and only 2 offered in sale so their is reason to believe he has a second air arms pcp?

All the best mate

Dan

Dan thanks for your comforting words and lets hope this is just faulse alarm

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure all these "told you so" responses are a great comfort to the OP who was asking a simple question.

I clicked on thinking someone had threw an icecream at you.......

WARNING WARNING

Posted Images

Ok give him a reasonable time to come good, but I suspect he is in the pub spending your hard earned, write everything down so you don't forget it, then when you have exhausted your patience ring the police.

Thanks for the advice. Just had conversation with police and was told to ask estimated time of delivery and wait wait till then. I guess I should sit tight and pray. Wish I didn't sell my car....face to face is always the best

Edited by Siji Jin

I'm sorry, but it does seem to be really fishy. The scope isn't the one that it says will be for sale in the ad (MTC taipan/viper?) and that is STUPIDLY cheap. Plus, it's really unusual for a lefty not to highlight the fact that his gun is a lefty.

I can't be sure though!

If you can ask for a serial number that might help.

good you've got the police involved. log everything that happens!

He claims to be Mr K Maw

was that the name of the bank account you sent money to?? shouldnt be to hard to find. oh and by the way most couriers dont pick up on a saturday :no:

couriers charge an arm and a leg for saturdays and most only work until lunch :thumbs:

Yes that's the name used for bank transfer but I don't think name matters as long as you provide correct account number and sort code
Every time I've done bank transfer the cashier has asked for name , sort code and account number . On one occasion the cashier refused to transfer the cash unless I had the account holders name

Hope you get it sorted S J :thumbs:

Hate stuff like this feel for you as I was scammed out of a grand earlier this year and still extremely bitter about it as you would be!!!

Dont know how these folk sleep at night

Fingers crossed it comes good for you bud keep us posted atb

Hope everything works out I bought a rifle and also bipod ,scope rangefinder! Rifle did turn up after numerous e mails and phone calls No rangefinder and no air filler probe, back on the phone and his memory was the rangefinder was not included so he said he would be happy to have rifle returned as he has someone else interested! Ok you can have it back then out of principle, He text,s me back saying he will send probe and rangfinder if I would be happier, 10 days have past and still no probe and awaiting courier and tracking no as I have asked him repeatedly when he has posted them! mm what would you do pursue it or just give up! Yes I paid by bank transfer too £1300

Edited by evenbad