My Otter Is Bigger Than Your Otter

Look at the size of this bad boy :icon_eek: Found by my mate near Stirling knocked down. im guessing its a big dog otter. Dont think you taxidermy boys touch them these days as too much hassle with regulations ? Shame as it would have looked lovely skinned in front of my fire :D

post-31417-0-26793900-1382619946.jpg

Bell

• Like 1

Mate get rid there not worth the hassle just having one in your possession can get you in a pile of s--t

:icon_eek: Really, Rob?! F**k!!! I thought, as long as it's obviously a road casualty and was signed over as such, all was okay?

So; How about badgers and pine martens, over there? As I've mentioned privately, I'm not even allowed to pick up a road kill piney. I never knew that applied with you too.

Hi pete badgers and martins are ok if there road kill and you can prove where they have come from or by where they came from but otters no no you need a special licence and there only given if the animal is to be used in a museum or for educational ie schools colleges uni. It's the same for the scotish wild cat those two species you can't even have in your possession even if you have acquired them legally stupid I know and a terrible waist cheer.

:icon_eek: Ohh man ....! That is f**king terrible! That gorgeous f**king creature Has To be tossed in a ditch?! FFS!

Just rhetorical, mate; But, who the f**king hell makes these laws up?! What makes it okay to have a piney, but not an otter? What complete boll0cks! RantyFace.gif

Yes mate it's been lobbed in the woods behind his house. It's a crying shame it really is. It's the same with some birds isn't it Rob, don't you need an A10 for a tawny owl which are ten a penny.......but zilch for a dartford warbler or Corn Bunting ??

Bell

I can't resist picking stuff up Rob, I'm a fecker for it. Barn Owls are my achalise heel......can't leave them in the road......getting dirty and grimy.....them pristine beautiful white speckled soft killers of the night lol.

Bell

I can't resist picking stuff up Rob, I'm a fecker for it. Barn Owls are my achalise heel......can't leave them in the road......getting dirty and grimy.....them pristine beautiful white speckled soft killers of the night lol.

Bell

. Your in box is full

A little off topic a good few years ago a couple of lads I know found a load of dumped carcases,amongst these were pine martins ,badgers, foxes ,stoats ,polecats ect it was all over the local papers ( south wales argus ) police say was some amature taxidermist who through them away ...I know its got nothing to do with this topic just thought I would share it with you... :D:D