Anyone Heard Of Kassnar ??

Just bought a kassnar deluxe semi auto and im struggling to find any info on it think kassnar is the importer not necessarily the maker im askin as im after a set of chokes for it long shot I know but worth a go was told they are whinchokes so should be available anyone own or had a kassnar ?

Will put some pics up next . Cheers

Just trawling the internet and they seemed to copy a lot of winchesters not 100% in your case but its highly possible

they usually copy things and make them better.

i have an old diawa fishing reel vintage 70's early 80's and it is still going strong so it could be a good one.

i would give it a good go before thinking about swapping it you never know it might just be the best gun you ever bought :icon_eek:

Edited by Rat Destroyer

Cheers for the replies ive done a fair bit of googeling but not come up with much yet im out with it now work got cancelled (happy days ) it cycles perfect not hit owt yet tho lol just wondered if anyone had any knowledge on them this is link to add with pics mite help ....

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/263285-kassnar-deluxe-2-34-chamber-12-gauge/

Cheers again

Well dont know what to say what a gun!! Had 3 maggis and 3 pigeons shoots sweet cycles spot on only issue I had is a pigeon and a maggi came in really close probs under 20yd I found the head of the magpie and the wing of the pigeon! !!! Completly exploded them its got a 3/4 choke in so will keep eyes out for a set of chokes for days like today one of the magpies I paced out at 53yd unbelievable and it dropped stone dead .

All in all well pleased with it fired twice as many carts as usually would though :)

Not bad little bag for a hour and half in hide