young bunny

trappa

Just a couple of pics of my harris on a young bunny. Caught it 8 oclock this morning.

She flew at a rabbit and missed. I called her back when all of a sudden a young bunny got up. She flew at it, missed, but straight away got up and smashed into the gorse. I thought it had escaped but was pleased to find she nailed it. Photo of the scenery too, it was nice to sit and idle the time while the bird fed up.

post-10515-1189082533_thumb.jpg

post-10515-1189082546_thumb.jpg

post-10515-1189082559_thumb.jpg

Nice one Al :toast: We are a few weeks away still mate :angry: Micks FHH is just about done and ready to cut but Gary has still a few primaries to come down.Were chomping at the bit as we are taking the dogs on our permision for a walkand putting up phessies and hares galore lol

Cheers lads. I aim to get her flying spot on, get her fit and after half a dozen rabbits im going for the squirrel. :thumbs:

She took two accidentaly last year, and i bought her specifically for these.

Alright gram. Keep in touch and we'll have a couple of outings with the birds. Hope you get gary going well, will be interested to see him chasing feather- i dont really bother with it , but at garys size i reckon he could be good.

All the best, alan