Ns50 Or Photon When It Arrives !!!!

hi if you could buy any of the above which one would you have as i am having second thoughts on the photon taking it off and on when i already have a good day scope what are you thoughts on this please

roy

the photon is a day scope aswell mate but personally I would rather have the ns out of the 2 im back on the lamp though as couldn't get on with it

I have had the NiteSite NS50 which i have just sold. I have now got a "home built" set-up from a guy on here and YouTube which is cheaper and gives you a much better picture and with a better range, the man you need to contact is "Evo Huntsman".

I have had the NiteSite NS50 which i have just sold. I have now got a "home built" set-up from a guy on here and YouTube which is cheaper and gives you a much better picture and with a better range, the man you need to contact is "Evo Huntsman".

I just had a look at the YouTube videos from this guy...how much did your unit cost porky and how much do you rate it better than the ns50 ....cheers