Puppy Teeth

Hi everyone,

I noticed lately that my pups adult incisors are coming trough whilst his puppy ones are still there. It looks a little odd to me but it causes him no bother whatsoever? I'll try get some pictures up.

Many thanks,

Jim

My pup was the same couple of chicken wings every dinner time for about a week helped loosen them,

keep an eye on them every few days though as sometimes if the pup teeth don't loosen properly

the adult teeth can't push them out and it can cause problems long term, as the adult teeth can grow

in not the right position.

http://www.animaldental.com.au/deciduous.html

My pup was the same couple of chicken wings every dinner time for about a week helped loosen them,

keep an eye on them every few days though as sometimes if the pup teeth don't loosen properly

the adult teeth can't push them out and it can cause problems long term, as the adult teeth can grow

in not the right position.

http://www.animaldental.com.au/deciduous.html

mate of mine gave his whippet an lurcher dog chicking wings an went out an hour or two later to wakk them an the two dogs were laying dead bones wedged in the throat vet told him not to give a dog chicking wings due to the being to brital an this is the out come mate but each to theee own I wouldnt feed them chicken bone bit everyones different mate

Feeding any type of bones should be supervised, sounds like his dogs tried to swallow them whole and thats why they got stuck, chicken wings arnt brittle only if they are cooked do they turn brittle, have been feeding them for over 20 years with out any problems, if a dog trys to eat them whole- feed frozen

• Like 2

Vets talking shite..not you

Had three vets tell me pups shouldn't be given meat and veg

Funnily enough I was speaking to someone earlier today who had been told by their vet that raw flesh wasn't ideal and that they should consider changing to one of the completes on display in the vets reception area..... :censored::censored::censored:

Vets talking shite..not you

Had three vets tell me pups shouldn't be given meat and veg

Funnily enough I was speaking to someone earlier today who had been told by their vet that raw flesh wasn't ideal and that they should consider changing to one of the completes on display in the vets reception area..... :censored::censored::censored:

money grabbing vets thinking of the money not the dog

cheers