Gain Puppy And Sapling V Gain 28

I used gain 28 for a long while but switched to redmills as there coats went dry and flaky but if I was to go back I would use record breaker as I think its a better product but I can't get it easily.

Try lawsonanimalfeeds.co.uk. They deliver for a reasonable price.

I used gain 28 for a long while but switched to redmills as there coats went dry and flaky but if I was to go back I would use record breaker as I think its a better product but I can't get it easily.

Try lawsonanimalfeeds.co.uk. They deliver for a reasonable price.
Thanks I'll take a look I'm trying to get my supplier to get some in atm.
  • Like 1

I've noticed chicken MEAL as main ingredient in the puppy but as CJ said the record breaker is chicken as main ingredient.I would be interested to hear a reply to the question you asked them CJ,an E-Mail is not much to ask surely.

Edited by searcher

Fresh chicken is fresh chicken surely regardless of what part of the bird?

I don't think so, could be feet, or beaks, or any other part that wouldn't go into the human food chain,

If its a good part of the bird they would advertise it, that's why my main feeding is Beef, Chicken and rabbit, proper stuff.

not looking for an argument, but try contacting them and asking what part of the bird they use, you may be lucky to recieve an answer.

but if your happy, and your dogs do well on it, well carry on.

Edited by Country Joe
  • Like 1

Fresh chicken is fresh chicken surely regardless of what part of the bird?

I don't think so, could be feet, or beaks, or any other part that wouldn't go into the human food chain,

If its a good part of the bird they would advertise it, that's why my main feeding is Beef, Chicken and rabbit, proper stuff.

not looking for an argument, but try contacting them and asking what part of the bird they use, you may be lucky to recieve an answer.

but if your happy, and your dogs do well on it, well carry on.

No me neither CJ I think its down to what grade of chicken ie human consumption,pet food or below